Own a property and looking for someone to rent it for you? If you own a property in Cape Verde, Sal4Rent can offer you a full rental management solution including maintenance and repair, keyholding, cleaning, holiday call out and much more.
Deciding on a property management company for your investment in Cape Verde is one of the most important decisions you will make whether you are letting the property short term, have a long-term tenant there or if it will be left vacant for long periods of time.
For short-term lets, we ensure that your apartment or villa is cleaned and fully prepared for the arrival of guests and once the clients are here, our dedicated Holiday Lets Team will assist them in any way they can during their stay. We also offer lined services, airport pick up and transfers and much more.
For long-term lets, we check the client is of good credibility and that the property is being cared for to keep it in the condition in which it was let. Sal4rent provides all long-tenants with contracts that include full property inventory and of course a deposit. We can also offer regular visits to check the property is being looked after and we will deal with any issues that may arise whilst the tenant is there
Property Investors - why use Sal4rent to manage your rental property in Cape Verde?
* Well-trained, multi-lingual staff are there to provide each and every one of our clients and their tenants with a professional, courteous and effecient service, second to none on the Cape Verde Islands.
* Long-term contracts already in place with a wide selection of tour operators across Europe to maximise exposure of your rental property in Cape Verde
* Efficient Collection of rent from tenants and swift action taken on delinquent accounts
* Full coordination of Property Maintenance, Repairs and Improvements to give you complete piece-of-mind that your property investment in Cape Verde is in the best possible hands
Below is a list of services that Sal4rent provides to all of its clients
* Cleaning the Communal Areas weekly
* Ensuring Maintenance work is done on the communal areas
* Arrange for the Fossa (Septic Tank) to be emptied by a specialised company
* Advise owners of any areas that needs attention then asking each owner for their vote to decide if they want the work carried out
* Arranging the Building Insurance
* Arranging (if owners are in agreement) security & gardening
* Paying on behalf of all owners the Annual Property Tax at the local council office
* Taking the Electricity Readings each month to send to the local electric company
* Checking the monthly Electricity bills and paying them on behalf of each owner
* Ensuring water is ordered / delivered into the tank
* Taking the monthly water counter readings for each apartment
* Paying on behalf of owners any and all local Taxes that need to be paid at the Finance Office